Friday, May 22, 2015

The Excitement is Palpable

If you liked that cliche, get ready for many more because in about thirty minutes, the long awaited announcement of the identity of the new chancellor will be revealed. I am hoping it involves a smoke machine and laser lights at the very least.

Obviously, this will all be done via the typical democratic process of deciding in secret and then unveiling their identity in another city.

I may or may not be at the reception this afternoon, but I will be tweeting the livestream announcement of our fearless leader's unmasking...because if it can't be summed up in 140 characters, it's still at least more in depth coverage than that provided in the peppering of 'no comments' we get from Joe Gallehugh.

I'm @uncgcleanhouse on twitter if you want to follow me during this epic event of the century. If you can't I'll post the transcripts here later.

Just be prepared: mixed metaphors and sports analogies will be thick on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment